Find a plant from this blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Crassula ovata - Jade Plant, Money Plant


Scientific name: Crassula ovata
Synonym: Cotyledon ovata, Crassula argenta, Crassula portulaca, Crassula convoluta

Common name: Jade Plant, Lucky Plant, Money Plant, Dollar Plant, Friendship Tree, Finger Jade

Family: Crassulaceae
Origin: South Africa, Mozambique
Category: Succulent

Photo Taken at: My home garden

This is my entry for Today's Flowers # 138, a meme which opens every Sunday, 2pm GMT. My grateful thanks to Today's Flowers team members; Luiz Santili Jr, Denise in Virginia, Laerte Pupo and Sandy Carlson. To participate and view other gorgeous flowers around the world, click here


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful plant
    I like the common names!
    Greetings, Diny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kwiatek mówi: "jestem śliczny" i ja to popieram Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I love your blog name btw, my fav. season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiny white pretty ones, BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The leaves certainly look like jade and it has pretty flowers as well.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You like flowers too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...